Join Dr. Barbara Fox (holistic veterinarian) and Megan Gesell (founder of the Healing Barn Movement) to discuss "Helping Your Horse Release Emotional Traumas"
Horses experience various emotional traumas during their lifetimes, and it is beneficial for them to detach as many negative (or non-beneficial) emotions as possible.
Many behavioral or personality issues can be associated with past physical or emotional traumas such as birthing, death of a beloved equine buddy, physical abuse from training, etc.
The use of essential oils can help a horse "release" bad memories or emotions for increased physical and mental well-being.
What we'll cover:
- What kinds of emotions horses experience during their lifetimes
- How stressors such as weaning, birthing, training, and re-homing can affect a horse's behavior negatively
- Essential oils that can trigger a positive response in the release of 'trapped' emotions
- How to use the oils during an emotional release session with your horse
Bring your questions - we'll have time for a great Q & A session!
You must be a member of the Healing Barn Movement to participate in this call and get access to recording.
Megan will send out an email to all members about an hour prior to the meeting with a link to join us live via Zoom!
Join Megan & Dr. Barb Fox IN PERSON!
What you'll gather from this in-depth masterclass:
- How to use a dowsing tool, muscle testing, and your hands to pinpoint areas of the body that need help
- How to choose your animal's food, supplements, essential oils, herbs, etc. using principles of dowsing
- How to tap into your intuition to get answers surrounding your animal's health or emotions
- The art and science of using crystals as a powerful healing tool
- Using imagery to manifest what you want for you and your animals
- Demo horses will be available for practicing techniques